Sustainability in the Leather Supply Chain Conference 2016
This year BLC and APLF will once again be hosting a Conference in Hong Kong and this year’s focus will be on the challenges and opportunities that surround the theme of sustainability in the leather supply chain.
Topics for presentation to include:
- Waste water and effluent discharge standards
- Leather MRSL; understanding and implementation
- Traceability and split leather
- Future technologies; Bio-Engineered leather, DNA systems
- Animal Welfare Challenges
- Waste management and Upcycling
As you would expect from this annual conference, there promises to be an Agenda of influential and well respected speakers who will deliver thought provoking and forward thinking presentations to engage and inspire for the future of the leather industry.
For further information please visit